Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer Stone...



Every year when summer hits I have the sudden urge for beautiful turquoise stone jewelery. Maybe its because turquoise reminds me of all things summer...like the beach, the ocean, being on vacation...not to mention by hubby bought me a gorgeous cuff bracelet in the Dominican on our honeymoon:) These stones only seem to work in the summer though...so when I found these stone jewelery pieces and accessories on the Urban outfitters site...I had to share them with you... (wow...I seem to be showing a lot of love to Urban Outfitters...hey, its not my fault...they got the goods right now:)

Here are a variety of jewelery and wallet pieces that I loved that i would mixed together for different outfits...my favourite piece by far is the chunky ring above...lovely... ;)













No comments:

Post a Comment