Monday, June 7, 2010

Running...

This old No Doubt Video has always inspired me. I guess its because in some ways it really reflects my life...I mean, I'm definitely not an aspiring singer but I'm always the girl who is constantly running with the boys...touring all over the world and working towards this dream that is not only in my husbands heart but its also in mine. We are always in motion, moving forward, dreaming bigger and every once in a while we see a break through. I love how this video captures the story of the bands success.

I love the chorus "Running, running as fast as we can, do you think we'll make it? We're running, keep holding my hand, so we don't get separated..."

The idea of running and trying to catch something that is bigger then yourself can be both inspiring and exhausting. But I've discovered, life is not just about a finish line, but about the journey. Sometimes Chris and I need to just slow down, hold hands and take a walk...

For your own sanity...turn off my playlist music before viewing this video... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment