Friday, June 25, 2010

Belgium is calling.



While flipping through a random magazine I came across an ad for Sarah Pacini, a Designer from Belgium. The clothes had such as ease and peaceful vibe to them, that it really attracted me to type her name into my iphone and look her up later. After looking over her beautiful website, I've got to say.... I'm a fan. These clothes are very different from anything I am usually drawn to...I think its that they are so different...like people in toronto don't dress like this...which is the whole point...to try something else. I love the layers, layers, layers! so great...and I could imagine these looks being great for traveling because everything looks so darn comfortable... wow, what a concept, feeling beautiful and being comfortable...oh yes my friends...it is possible.
Thank you Belgium.







No comments:

Post a Comment