Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'll be right beside you.

Happy Saturday Darlings!
This is a "Mariana's Trench" song that's been out for a while, but whenever I hear this song on the radio it really reminds me of the heart of God towards us. That may sound weird to some of you who may not be "religious"...but that's the whole point...this song comes from a heart of a person who loves someone else. I don't believe God is confined to a church building...and that's a comforting thing because I need Him everyday and the last time I checked I don't live in a church :) I love how sometimes I can be watching a movie or listening to a song that is not at all related to God or spirituality, but it can seem like God may be trying to send us a message. Thats how I feel about this song. The words of this song are so powerful...and it reminds me that I'm not alone and that I am loved. And when I know that, I am a stronger person.
Enjoy the video:)

1 comment:

  1. melanie i totally feel you. i find myself in this place all the time. where songs or movies or a random phrase someone says reminds me that its not just me living this life. but there is a love walking with me always and everyday and everywhere. those are the sweetest moments in life for sure.

    ReplyDelete