Saturday, June 19, 2010

Black Cab Sessions...

I discovered the "Black Cab Sessions" phenomenon while working on a fashion set a while back...all the crew were huddled around a Mac watching one of these videos and when I saw it I thought...what a brilliant concept...I mean...London really does have their own way of doing things, but this is definitely an original idea. So basically when artists tour in London, they go to this crew and film a live performance of a song in a moving Black Cab....no sound system...no mics....just the pure art of performance...brilliant! I love how it really challenges the artists to really perform.
Here is a clip of Lykke Li performing "Im good, Im gone"... this is an artist from Stockholm Sweden who is really hitting it big right now... they had their break in the soundtrack of the Twilight series...check it out...Enjoy!

oh ya...you may want to turn off my music player...so you can actually hear it:)))
Happy weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment