Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Prevage...


So I am continually trying out new beauty products that have been sent to me from Langton PR and one of my favourites so far has been the Elizabeth Arden Prevage Day cream with spf 30. Anyone who knows me knows that i am hard core about protecting my skin from the sun. I quote my Jamaican father when I say "I tan in the Shade"...lol....but seriously, the sun is super damaging to the skin and ages people faster then anything else...so i was excited to try out this new skin product. I am very picky with skin care, as my skin can be a bit sensitive, but I was pleasantly surprised with how great my face felt with the Prevage cream. This cream is renowned for its anti-aging and protective qualities from the sun and pollution. I mean, I'm only in my 20's but as my sister Dara (who happens to be a Professional skin Care Instructor... www.canadianbeautycollege.com) always says... "prevention is better then cure"... so I would rather be ahead of the game...and all the ladies said...Amen! :)
Here is the ad for the cream...I like the concept of the protective shield on the face...and this chick has wicked hair!...totally off topic...but true.

www.elizabetharden.com


No comments:

Post a Comment