Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Beauty School Drop out.



So I am still trying out these awesome beauty products from Langton PR and now I am on to hair treatments! I was sent two great products by La Coupe. The names of these products reminded me of that old Grease Movie, and the girl who dropped out of Beauty School... The first one...was none other then "La Coupe Volume Hair Plumper!"...wow...I didn't even know my hair could be "plumped"... lol ... but apparently it can. So I tried it out the other day and left my hair in natural curls...which is rare considering how short my hair is. But I really liked the effect the treatment had...I mean its not like my hair strands got thicker or anything but overall my hair had a lot more body and lift...I felt plump! ;) haha... I couldn't resist....but seriously back to business...the stuff actually does what it says it will do...so for all the limp haired girls reading this...give 'er a try...

I also tried the "Le Coupe Overnight repair miracle masque".... wow thats a long name!....this stuff is for all us girls who put our hair through torture on a regular basis...like bleaching, dying, hair dryers, pollution, the sun...and all other forms of damage. This product is designed to recover hair from all the times we show it no love at all. I put it on my hair and it instantly felt like silk...I think I will make this part of some kind of regular ritual for my hair... Hey, I am all about doing the small things so that my lifestyle is low maintenance...if I can keep my hair happy, it will be good to me... nuff said. So the moral of the story is, stay in beauty school. :)

To find out more about Le Coupe Salon products, check out www.lacoupe.com


No comments:

Post a Comment