Thursday, June 10, 2010

Denim Friday.



Happy Friday Darlings! Is it me....or has it been a loooong week? There is something about Friday's that are just flat out comforting:) having said that...being married to a musician means shows every night on the weekend...deeeeep breath.
I think I can, I think I can...

Now even though I'm self employed, I am well aware of the general office rule that allows employees to "dress down" on Friday's...well, considering it IS Friday...I thought I would show this amazing denim story I found in the May issue of Elle Canada. Beautifully photographed by Leda & St. Jacques, this spread aims to prove that denim can be worn in more ways then just with a boring t-shirt. Well, I for one am convinced. I adore the cute denim dress above....and love the stripes worn with loose fitted light wash jeans...so cute! and the models crazy curly maine makes me want to grow my hair back! hmmmmmm... And to top it all off...the vintage vibe with red lips and the color treatment on the photos... stunning.

Enjoy your weekend:) xo







No comments:

Post a Comment