Thursday, June 10, 2010

Color me up & send me out!



So the fine folks at Langton PR sent me a lovely box of beauty products to test out and give my very own Vision City opinion on them...I opened the box and was like "COLOR!!!".... oh yes, what a breath of fresh air! So I of course had to try on the Nicole nail color by OPI right away...yes, both at the same time...hey why not...its summer and now is the time to bring out all things wild and colorful! Just think...hanging on the beach with your girls...the sand...the water...the sun...and the bright nails to match! ab-sol-utely!

For all those of you are wondering...the colors I am wearing are called
"Jade in the shade" (the teal color)
"Its up to you" (the blue color)
(Available at Shoppers, Walmart, Loblaws & Jean Coutu)

For more info...
http://www.nicolebyopi.com

Enjoy!








Photography by Chris Greenwood for Vision City.

3 comments:

  1. I love your nails!! Great colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found out about Vision City from your husband's post on Facebook a few days ago. No doubt both of you are very inspired people! You make a lovely couple!

    ReplyDelete