Monday, October 31, 2011

NYC Fashion Week...


hey there beauties;)
here is a great vid from fashion week in New York.... I mean obviously the fashion is stunning and the beauty is...well, next level, but the thing I notice is that this vid is all about the models. Its like watching the life of a model during fashion week. I must admit I had to giggle when I saw the faces of many of the models and how bored they looked! lol... what can I say girls... in fashion its all about the "hurry up and wait" syndrome.... its like waiting around all day to be told to move at the time people ask you to... in the way you are told to.... models are chameleons and they must be ready to play a new role at every show... and honestly I think it takes a lot of patience to be in this world and be fresh faced for every client. To all the models reading this blog, you are not just a beautiful face and a body, you are a special person and one of a kind.
Enjoy the vid ladies. xo.

1 comment:

  1. What made you want to become a model? BTW they DO look bored, its not just you. ;D

    ReplyDelete