Tuesday, October 4, 2011

the stage.


darlings,
If you don't already know him by now, allow me to introduce you to my rock star husband, Chris (aka Manafest). And no, I don't call him Manafest at home.... however I do call him Mana sometimes... which I must admit is kinda weird....lol
As mentioned before I was just on the Maple Noise tour with the band, so I thought I would share some shots I took on the last night of tour. Photographing live music never gets old to me.... give me some ear plugs (cause Im right beside the speakers) and Im good to go;) Enjoy.

p.s. In the photos you will also see the new stage banners I just designed... they are HUGE and look awesome on stage. Every night when the guys would open them up, the crowd would cheer.... so fun:) Nothing like a live crowd to give raw reaction... Big Shout out to all the fans who came out and rocked hard!

To get more info on the hubby, check out:

***Special shout out to Elizabeth, Mikayla, Shelby and Anna from Crystal Springs, Mississippi who wrote to me to tell me they love the blog:) so sweet! Im glad you girls are enjoying it!
xo.

(Travis our drummer's expression here is priceless...lol)
(check out the new stage banners!)

2 comments: