Saturday, October 8, 2011

Artists inspire me.

Joel Bruyure from TFK

hello lovelies.
There is something about experiencing live music... being within spit radius of an artist who is pouring their heart out in front of an audience of people, with no fear or care of the possible response. That, my friend... is courage. I am inspired by music, better yet... I am inspired my music artists. As you look at these photos I shot on tour, you will see why. People say pictures say a thousand words.... in that case, I'll let the photos do the talkin'.
Enjoy. xo.

Trevor McNevan from TFK (www.ThousandFootKrutch.com)
Steve Augustine from TFK
Ty Dietzler from TFK
Band prank shenanigans...:)
Jonny Diaz (www.jonnydiaz.com)
Greg Sczebel (www.gregsczebel.com)
Zach from To Tell (www.totell.ca)


No comments:

Post a Comment