Thursday, October 13, 2011

Behind the Scenes: Alyssa Danelle Fashion Shoot



hello darlings.
Two days ago I had the honour of shooting the first ever lookbook for "Alyssa Danelle", a young fashion label out of Southern California, featuring Designer/Sister duo, Christian and Destanie Reyna. They decided to first focus on scarves and later plan to develop into purses and clothing garments. These two girls are a young, brilliant and creative duo to look out for! They remind me of Mary Kate and Ashley, as far as their business sense and creative expression through fashion. And they also both just happen to be absolutely stunning, so I was thrilled they decided to model the pieces themselves. I am going through the shoot as we speak... but I thought I would share a few pics from the day taken on their iphones. Once the photos are ready I will give you all a sneak peak and fill you in on how you can be the first to get your hands on one of their creations! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment