Tuesday, October 25, 2011

BIG NEWS from Vision City!

darlings.
I can't hold it in any longer!!! Something HUGE has been brewing over here at Vision City! As you all know I am a graphic designer & photographer working within music & fashion... but lately I've had the urge to try a different project... one that is not commissioned, but where I am my own client. Where I put out something that is not about communicating a message from a client, but communicating something....well, from me:) .... to you.... All of you visionaries out there all over the world .... who read this blog religiously. You were on my mind.... and I thought "if I could say something to you, what would I say?"

and so, darlings... this is how my BIG NEWS that I am about to share came to be.... and now, (ahem!) without further adew... (drum roll please....lol) my BIG NEWS is.....

I AM LAUNCHING MY FIRST EVER LIMITED EDITION VISION CITY SCREEN PRINT COLLECTION, ENTITLED "BORN FOR THIS."
!!!!!!!!!

The collection will be 12 screen prints, sized at 11" x 14", printed on 100% recycled paper with archival inks. Each piece will be a limited edition of 50! Once they're gone, they're gone baby!

Now, you didn't think I was gonna show them right away did you? lol.... nah! Just for the fun of it, I will make you all wait just a little longer.... but one thing I will tell you is this.... the release day for the collection will be...
TUESDAY. NOV. 15
(mark your calendars!)

Sneak peaks & details to come, but for now lovelies.... sweet dreams. xo.

3 comments:

  1. AWE!!!! SOME!!!!! so excited Mel! I know this will be a great success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!!!!! I'm marking my calendar!!

    - God Bless!! - Kayleigh

    ReplyDelete