Tuesday, October 18, 2011

new feature!


hello beauties.
A few weeks ago I received an email from the Founder of Psalms 91:1 accessories, Sally Han.
She was emailing me to tell me I had been chosen as the newest "Get to know..." feature on the Psalms Newsletter. Here is the link so you can check it out!

I was totally honoured to be chosen. I have featured this accessory brand on the blog before, as I have a huge respect for the humanitarian nature of the company, not to mention they are brilliant at designing jewelry! Each piece is inspired by a story from the designers travels all over the world. Sally is always partnering with humanitarian efforts to help people who are less fortunate. Thank you Psalms team for featuring me. I am truly honoured. x.

For more info on Psalms 91:1 Accessories, check out their site:

No comments:

Post a Comment