Saturday, July 17, 2010

Vision City Presents: Cherry Apple Art Photo Shoot




Like I have mentioned many times before, I am surrounded by brilliant people. My friend Rebecca is definitely one of the creative minds that are in my life and it was an honor to photograph her Hair Jewelery Line "Cherry Apple Art" last Tuesday in my home studio. We created three distinct sections, titled "Bridal", "The Twenties" and my personal favourite "Rock Star"! Hair was styled by Steph Crofts, who brilliantly knew how to create the right look for each concept. We began with natural make up and soft lighting and ended the day with an edgy, more moody vibe. The music in the studio got louder as the day went on! We had a great time and we are all thrilled with the results! I love Rebecca's approach to her line because its a perfect balance of vintage meets modern...with a lovely dose of sexy!

Please visit the newly updated online store for Cherry Apple Art to see the full collections:
www.etsy.com/shop/cherryappleart














No comments:

Post a Comment