Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Forget all the Fuss...



My life can feel like a balancing act. I wear many hats...the designer, the model, the photographer, the traveler, the wife, the entrepenuer, the friend......deep breath.......
So when I feel overwhelmed, I like to reach for things that are soothing, simple and easy to wear. I love these pieces from Chloe's Resort 2011 collection. They are so simple that they are actually interesting...they seem to intentionally go against all things ornate and Gaga...if you know what I mean...these outfits are quiet...but they really do make you focus on the person who's wearing them...Even though these are such simple looks I think the person who wears them needs to be confident in who they are. This is for the girl who has no time for drama...she's too busy being successful. Forget all the Fuss...





No comments:

Post a Comment