Thursday, July 22, 2010

London is Calling.



London is calling my name!
I feel a direct connection to this city because this is the city my Jamaican Father and Irish Mother lived when they fell in Love in the early 70's... awwww. And when it comes to year round fashion, the trench coat is a London Staple....well, keep in mind, London is not as cold as Toronto, but its definitely wet and windy...so the Trench is a practical solution. The English brand Burberry has truly mastered the original trench design, but the Current Designer for the House, Christopher Bailey, has taken the Burberry Prorsum collection to a new level by adding details, twists and character for todays English girl... and I absolutely love this new take on things. He really is taking a traditional piece and playing with new ways of wearing it. The attitude of this brand is a cool city girl who is a natural beauty, never too much make up...hair a little messy...very real. Oh London...I'm on my way:) See ya soon. xo






No comments:

Post a Comment