Saturday, July 3, 2010

Typography Art...




The felt artsy the other day and decided to play with Type stencils and create an art peice out of it. There's something about letter forms that can become inspiring...I mean...I'm a graphic designer so type and layout have always inspired me. Words inspire me even more though, because I really believe that words are powerful. When thinking about that I would like to have on the wall, I wanted it to be something that would keep me and Chris reminded of how powerful love is. "We love because He first loved us"... is a quote from the Bible that really sums up the way I want to live. Regardless of all our different views on religion, there is countless historical evidence that a man named Jesus lived 33 years and died a painful death and three days later, eye witnesses testified to him being alive again. The question is...why would an innocent man go through all that...? LOVE.
The more I am open to God's Love, the more I can Love.









No comments:

Post a Comment