Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fashion on Tour.



Well the countdown is on till our next UK tour, which begins next Monday ...wow, I have a lot to do this week before I leave!!! but hey that's besides the point:) Lets talk fashion. Now just because we will be traveling in planes, trains and automobiles and be in a different city everyday, does not mean fashion takes a back seat...oh no my dear...Fashion on Tour is a huge part of the journey. It makes each day a new creative expression! Its all about comfort, layers, rain wear and loads of hats! Hats come in handy on those sopping wet English days when there no point doing your hair! And layers are the key to being prepared for all types of weather changes. And seeing as London is one of my favourite cities in the world, I am excited to play with fashion and hit some great vintage shops!

Here are some images I've found that represent interesting looks for rock festivals and travel...UK, here we come baby:)






No comments:

Post a Comment