Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Creative Shoot...


Well hello there...yes, its midnight but I just realized I hadn't blogged today...what is the world coming to! lol...so seeing as I am exhausted from a long day, I don't think I have too many deep insights to share...but I will share a few shots from a creative shoot I did with a Toronto photographer, Ryan Chamberlain a few weeks back. Make up was done by a very talented artist by the name of Maxime who was leaving two days later for Paris...and Hair by a young guy named Ryan...sorry, I didn't ask for last names...either way, this team of artists were amazing to work with and the set was a lot of fun. The photographer found out I shoot and asked me to assist him with lighting for the other models so I got to work both sides of the camera...holla! This is how we do... :)
Enjoy...







No comments:

Post a Comment