Friday, July 9, 2010

Love Of Mine...



Mi Amiga Jenn and I took a long stroll down Queen West yesterday in search of all things lovely and inspirational. Our main goal was to find some graphic upholstry fabrics for a little project I'm working on at home, but as we kept walking we found a lot more then just fabric. We came upon this adorable little shop that I'm sure I've rushed by tons of times before...but the window caught my eye and we just had to go in to find out what was inside...here are some photos shot with my iphone...I couldn't resist. The small shop was not over-crowded as many are on Queen st...its like the owner carefully selected what to display and layed them out with such perfection. There were hanger racks draped with jewelery and no clothing...how cleaver! The store furniture was beautiful and felt like it had been re-done to create such personality. The racks of jewelery featured amazing lockets and long chains. But I think my favourite find was an amazing gold tie necklace that was completely unique. I love finding local entrepreneurs who take a vision and make it reality...

For more info on this shop, check out their website:
www.LoveOfMineBoutique.com













No comments:

Post a Comment