Monday, July 19, 2010

My Biggest Inspiration...



As a creative person, I need to be inspired on a daily basis...its like the air I breathe. When I am inspired I am motivated...to create something new, to push myself further and I want to inspire other people. I am so blessed because I am married to the one person who is my biggest inspiration. Today is my husband Chris's 31st birthday. Many of you know him as Manafest, his stage name... but I know the guy behind Manafest. Chris is a go getter, a hard worker and most of all a visionarie. He does not even flinch when people say no or when doors slam in his face...he simply finds creative ways to make things happen. He always sees the glass half full, and always laughs when I think we should be crying! lol... He views each new day as a fresh start, and refuses to let yesterday dictate tomorrow. He is an inspiration to thousands of gushing fans all over the world, as he frequently shares from stage that "its not how you start, but its how you finish." But beyond all this, when the show is over and sound system shuts down, the guy behind Manafest is just a wonderful person. He actually cares about people. That is why I fell in love with him.

Happy birthday babe, love your biggest fan. xo.










(UK)


(Sweden)


(UK)

2 comments:

  1. wow! I supposed chris was married bc of "Bounce" but just today decided to find out who his wife was..a dn I found your blog!..haha.. thats really cute.. God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look like a very happy couple. You are a very pretty person and hes just your match!!! Im a huge fan! and as long as hes happy with a person like you all of us faans are

    ReplyDelete