Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Vera the Romantic.



Usually when I think of Vera Wang, I think beautiful wedding gowns. But lately her ads have been stopping me and making me do a double take. Like the above ads that are currently circulating the fashion mags...there is something so natural and beautiful about them...and best of all...effortless. I think that is the one thing that draws me to certain designers. I don't want to look like it took me five hours getting ready...I want to throw on great pieces and grab a bag and head out the door. Beauty is all about confidence from within. There is a real confidence in the attitude that Vera presents with her clothes. I love the mix of cool street style and romanticism. Here are my favourite looks from her spring 2010 line that I would definitely wear. Oh ya...and those shoes are genius.



No comments:

Post a Comment