Thursday, April 22, 2010

Above the clouds.




There is something about flying that takes my mind to another place. My days are filled with motion. Cars, buses, subways, trains, cabs, skate boards, heel toe express....motion! I mean I love to travel but sometimes you just want to be still. Like in one place. But when I fly, even though I know we are moving at an extremely fast speed, there is a kind of stillness that I actually look forward to. I turn on an ipod and just sit...still. And even though I know I am flying over busy cities below, up here there is a beauty that the people on the ground cannot see. All that is between the stressful chaos and the tranquil stillness are clouds. Sometimes I need to step back and take a deep breath. Sometimes I need to go above the clouds to get some perspective on how beautiful life really is.










No comments:

Post a Comment