Sunday, April 18, 2010

TOP 3 skin products.


Am I the only one who hates the feeling of make up on my skin? I feel the best and most confident when I feel natural and fresh. The key is to cleanse, tone and use an spf day cream before using any make up products...as we all know, our skin is effected by the sun and pollution. So, after much investigation, here are my three top make up picks for skin coverage.



1. Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer
This stuff has an spf and it goes on as a moisturizer and does not feel like you have any make up on. Its great for days when I wear no other make up...I just curl my lashes and wear a dab of this product under the eyes...and it feels lovely.



2. Dior Longwearing moisturizing concealer
For any under eye darkness...i.e. the morning after a rock concert:)...this stuff is like a miracle. Its moisturizing so it does not crease or feel like make up...you wont even notice if after you put it on.

3. Urban Decay Mineral Make Up
My friend Mariana recomended this to me and I have never looked back. Its excellent if you are going out to an event and you want your skin to look completely flawless and a natural glow. Once again, its does not look like make up, it looks like beautiful skin...enough said.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Melanie, I have to agree with the make-up. My sister Marlene and I have been using it for a few years now and it makes your skin look flawless and beautiful. You can find it at Sephora for $38.00. Worth the price!

    ReplyDelete