Sunday, April 25, 2010

Here comes the sun, little darlin...



I was flipping backwards through the May issue of Fashion Magazine (does anyone else flip through mags from the back? or is it just me...?) anyway, thats besides the point...I came across this beautiful fashion story called "The wearable lightness of being" shot by Gabor Jurina in Bahamas. I love the feeling in these photos. There's such a beautiful ease to the entire story even though the model is wearing such detailed and highly architectural dresses...not to mention high heels...oh come on...what did we expect her to wear...flip flops? oh no my dear...its all about frolicking on the beach wearing heels and neon socks...why not:) I love this story and these are the kinds of images that speak to me. Aren't you so ready for summer? I know I am. Love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment