Thursday, April 8, 2010

True Beauty of the North

Hello All. This is my first blog ever. I decided to start a blog because I am always traveling and being inspired by the people and places I experience so I thought it only fitting to share the love with you all. So here we go....Blog numero uno.

I am writing from Beautiful BC...I am surrounded by postcard like mountains and we are in the middle of a music tour for my husband's new CD "The Chase". (www.manafest.net) Touring is full of long drives and late nights and I finally have a few minutes to myself to write some thoughts. This tour started up in Whitehorse, Yukon...and what I experienced there was something I will never forget. The people were beautiful...the scenery was breath taking and I now have even more of a love of fashion influenced by our First Nations people. Here is an arial shot I took of the Arctic from a tiny plane, an old photo I found and some earthy fringe items I love for all year round...













No comments:

Post a Comment