Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wanderlust 2011


Hello Darlings...
Well today I am excited to share with you a beautiful evening I experienced last night with some great friends. I was honoured when Vision City received a personal invite to attend this years "Wanderlust", hosted at the Arcadian Court in the Simpson Tower in Toronto.
The invite was to attend the event as "Media", so I called up some close friends who also write blogs and off we went to an enchanted evening of Fashion.
We were greeted with "media passes" and told there were swag bags waiting on our seats at the front Row.... um....nice! Who doesn't love swag! and the front row was a nice touch! the bags were filled with goodies like Marc Anthony dry shampoo, Clinic Cream....coupons... lots of goodies:) The room was set up beautifully with gorgeous chandeliers and beautiful lighting.
There was a women's wear collection, followed by men's wear. There were many great pieces, but here were some of my fav's, along with other fun shots from the night.
Todays Blog is a tribute to all the Ryerson Fashion Students who were showcased in this event. It take a lot of courage to send your art down a runway and have people respond to it. In fact, every great artist needs courage to create.
Enjoy! xo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie!
    I met you at Wanderlust~ (: You have a very nice blog~ It has a very charming vibe!! I was wondering if you can e-mail me the picture you took the other night? (I'm wearing the leather jacket; if it's not too much to ask..)
    You can e-mail me at special.tulip7@gmail.com
    Thanks!!
    ~Esther Byun

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cool! Welcome to the wonderful world of SWAG, parties and having fun for being social! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you know who designe the blue dress? from this ryerson show?

    ReplyDelete