Saturday, April 9, 2011

Moth Love.

I just caught the results of Project Runway Season 8.... (forgive me if this has been announced a while back.... Im resurfacing from a tour with the guys:) lol...
Anyways....moving right along .... So I am really impressed with the Designer who took the title this season, Gretchen Jones. I totally relate to the vibe of her clothing. They feel boho, edgy, 70's... pretty much all the things I love. The feeling of the clothes are effortless .... who doesn't want to feel that way? I know I do. Sign my up! Here are some shots from her winning show, her campaign and also some pics from her clothing line called Moth Love. oh ya....and I love the play on lighting and shadows in her campaign shots.... it makes the girl look like she's floating...simple, yet amazing;) xo.

Moth Love.


1 comment:

  1. love the edgyness . where funky-edgy meets classy.

    ReplyDelete