Monday, April 4, 2011

meeting of the creative minds...


hello darlings...
Last Month in Nashville I got to spend some time with my friend Celi Mosley, while our hubby's worked on new music together. Everyday Chris and I would arrive to Celi and Seth's home studio and the boys would go work on music, while Celi and I would turn the main living area into our very own creative design studio. We'd brew coffee, set up our laptops, talk through concepts we were working on, share retouching tricks.... and of course bounce ideas off each other. Celi is not only an innovative photographer but also brilliant at retouching. During our two weeks together, we took a day to shoot in her studio.... with no rules other than to play with light. Here is a selection of photos from the shoot. I love the vintage feel of the images and how the lighting feels like a dream...


All images Copy Right Vision City for Manafest Productions 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment