Monday, May 24, 2010

Vision City Presents: The Wedding Bliss Event! 10% off



Love is in the air folks...so I am very excited to announce that the month of June is what I like to call my "Wedding Bliss Event!" There will be a 10% discount for all weddings booked during the month of June. Its always an honor to be invited to capture the sacred memories of a couple as they vow to share their lives together. And of course, I approach it in my very own Vision City way! Here is a wedding I photographed last year. We had a great time running around the beach barefoot and the couple was thrilled with the results!

If you know any couples who are looking for a wedding photographer, please feel free to send them to this link to check out more of my work: http://www.visioncity.biz
I also design custom thank you greetings for each wedding...see below...enjoy!

















All client images are copyright to Vision City for Manafest Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment