Monday, May 3, 2010

Hotel Le Bellechase...



I was flipping through the Enroute magazine at 7am on my flight home to Toronto and I came across a photo of a beautiful hotel room in Paris, that seemed to jump off the page and slap me! Wake up!!! I scrambled to find out what this hotel's name was and what designer was responsible for such fresh, wild..yet inviting work...and I was surprised to find out it was Christian Lacroix, the very highly respected fashion designer from Paris. Lacroix is known for his couture creations but I did not realize how much more he was involved in, including linens, towels, jewelery, book illustration, costumes designs for ballets and operas...and the list goes on. The hotel room I found is called Hotel Le Bellechase and each room is completely different. Lacroix created illustrative concepts for each space and really took interior design to the next level. Here are some photos of some of the rooms. How cool would it be to stay here?

oh ya...the rooms start at 340 euros per night...and go up from there...yikes.








No comments:

Post a Comment