Saturday, May 22, 2010

MUCH more than MUSIC.



Well, hello there darlings...since today is Saturday, I'm making every effort to chill out and catch up with myself. This week was a busy one but one of the highlights was getting to go to Much Music with my husband Manafest for his Much On Demand live interview. He interviewed with the beautiful Sarah Taylor in front of a live audience. After running into Alice Cooper backstage...ya, you heard me...lol...we head out to Mana's show that night at The Rivoli on Queen street west. The show was awesome and we were so happy to see tons of familiar faces.

When we experience days like that, I am reminded that our life is about MUCH more than MUSIC. Its about the amazing people we meet along the way and the effect we have on the people we are surrounded by.


(Sarah Taylor is a natural beauty with great style!)


(yes, this is Alice Cooper...we did a double take too!)










(Mana and the band at The Rivoli)

No comments:

Post a Comment