Monday, May 31, 2010

Skillet Chicks...



Last night I stood two feet from the stage at a Skillet show while they played for a stadium of 14,000 head banging teens. All I have to say is WOW! This show was explosive...no seriously...there was stuff blowing up! The pyro-technics were stunning. I had a sound guy walk up to me and tell me to put ear plugs in. Thank you sound man:) my ears drums appreciated that. Photographing this band was so much fun. The best part was watching the girls in the band rock out. The lead singer John and lead guitarist Korey are married and oh yes...this little wifey can rock out. I love how she was dressed in a cute little outfit but still rocked out as hard as the boys. The drummer Jen, is a cute blonde who ripped it up. All the guys were raging after the show about how she killed it on the drums. I love seeing chicks who are fearless...we need more girls who are willing to inspire they way these ladies did last night.

Here are just a few of the shots I got...enjoy.

























2 comments:

  1. WOW AWESOME pictures!
    I was at the concert and Korey was going CRAZY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes she was! it was amazing:)
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete