Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hey, why not...



Marc by Marc Jacobs spring line is full of color, fun and whimbsy:) ... now I have to admit, I was a bit thrown by the massive bows on the top of the girls heads...but when I stand back and view the overall looks from head to toe...it all just kind of...works. These outfits scream... "I'm fun! and I don't take life too seriously...oh and I like to laugh too..." and hey, why not...life is meant to be enjoyed. Marc Jacobs always puts on a show that people go home talking about...but within the line there are always amazing pieces that you can wear every day. Whenever I feel the nerve to walk through Holt Renfrew and peak at the latest gear, I'm always naturally drawn to Marc Jacobs...then I take a moment and pretend I can afford it...lol...then the moment passes... one day my friend...one day...




All images from www.style.com



No comments:

Post a Comment