Friday, May 14, 2010

Beautiful Belly



Last week I had the honor of photographing a friend of mine who is 7 months pregnant.
Charity is a great inspiration to me because she is both talented, artistic and best of all has a great heart for people. Her and her husband Jeff head up Sonz of God Street Fashion and Epo Show Company. Both are extremely talented break dancers and have traveled the world performing for massive crowds. Yes, you heard me correctly, Charity is a b-girl...and might I add...the best female dancer I have ever met...for real.
Sonz of God is a street fashion brand that kicked off in 1998 and has since evolved into more then just a fashion line. They now offer custom hat and shirt campaigns, grafeeti wall murals, youth workshops and canvas art. Charity and Jeff combine their faith in God to tie their passions together and use them to uplift people around them. I can't wait to meet the little b-baby!

For more info, check out Jeff and Charity's site: www.sonzofgod.com


























1 comment:

  1. Nice- love prego pics- excited to check out their site, sounds like some cool stuff yo!

    ReplyDelete