Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sara Strese


I walked into this adorable trendy cafe in East Nashville today to grab an Americano...and I felt like I was in a gallery. There were these amazing massive paintings hanging on all the walls...and they completely took my attention off of my order. I immediately began to wander around and look at each painting...the closer I got to them the more beautiful they became. Each one featured a close cropped famous face. The painter's name is Sara Strese...and she had just came in and hung the paintings this morning.
Todays blog is to show some love to this fabulous Nashville artist....

To see more work, visit Sara's website: www.sarastrese.com

One thing I notice about Nashville is that this City truly celebrates its artists by giving them the opportunity to be showcased.

No comments:

Post a Comment