Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Attn: Revlon Professional...


Hello Darlings...
I am excited to share this blog with you all today, because I get to showcase the beautiful hair styling of my good friend Steph Crofts. I had the honour of doing a creative hair shoot with Steph a couple of weeks back, as an entry in the Revlon Professional Hair Competition!

Well, as you can see, Steph is a genius!
LOVE HER WORK!
Its so much fun when I get work on a creative projects with friends!
Our model was the Lovely Rebecca MacIntosh...and she worked the camera like a pro:)
Steph created three entirely different looks to showcase the hair products.
Here are some of my fav's from the shoot and the three finals that have been submitted.



Here are the 3 Finals submitted:

Go Steph!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Blog Mel! Rebecca looks amazing! I had a great visit with her at Disney last week!

    ReplyDelete