Tuesday, March 8, 2011

modern day hippie


Growing up I always loved to look at old photos of my mother in her cool hippie outfits in the 60's and 70's... I always wanted to dress like that myself. I've personally always been drawn to the "boho" style... long layers, oversized sweaters, large jewellery, long skirts, fringe....etc.... so its kinda fun that there are so many stores out there that are paying homage to the "boho" this spring. One that comes to mind is H and M. Here are some photos from their magazine, from their "the new boho chic" editorial. I love the feel of this story...the mix of cool, no-fuss fashion with the music lifestyle is amazing. It reminds me of touring with my hubby;)
xo.

2 comments:

  1. so funny you posted this today. I actually just picked up this magazine at H & M today and was admiring it!

    Love the style....I picked up a couple items from H&M today too to try it out!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! i just posted a comment on your blog yesterday! i love it! im so glad you are blogging:)

    ReplyDelete