Tuesday, January 18, 2011

easy does it.


It's 2:24 am, and i just finished working for the day.... ya. But I won't complain, I love every minute of creating ideas and images for a living:) and since Im still wide awake from all the coffee I drank earlier this evening...lol...I figured, I should touch base and do a quick blog.
Here are a bunch of pics from lookbook of styles that are kinda thrown together ... but just happen to look amazing. Ever notice when your getting dressed in a rush, a look can just come together so easily...but when you have time to mull through the wardrobe, its like pulling teeth?
or is it just me?

ok... seriously....time for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


2 comments:

  1. Steph and I were just talking about that yesterday. Her outfit was wicked and she'd given herself no time. The key to great fashion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally.... lets all just agree to only give ourselves 5 minutes...secret to great style!

    ReplyDelete