Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to Work...

Happy New Year Lovelies:)
Today is the day most people are "back to work"... I for one worked all day yesterday till 9pm...why you ask...? because I work for myself and don't get paid days off:) lol! but its all good... don't feel too bad for me because everyday I jump out of bed and cannot wait to get started on work...seriously:) I'm so blessed that I love my work. I'm currently working on several fun projects... a logo for a HR company, Music Packaging for a Toronto Artist, T-shirts art for Artist Merch, Tour poster and banner...to name a few. So looks like I better run and get down to work. But for now, here are a few recent projects... Enjoy! and happy "back to work" day:) xo



Client: Techniculture Clothing (Los Angelas, CA)
Description: Logo Design and Business Cards Layout



Client: RationaL (Hip Hop Artist from Saskatoon, SK)
Description: Logo Design and Promo T-shirt




No comments:

Post a Comment