Wednesday, January 5, 2011

and the beat goes on...

Im sitting in a loud Starbucks working on my laptop, while killing time between two photo shoots...thats right my dear...no time to waste:) For some reason though, I find I always get lots of work done when working in loud cafes...strange but true:) I'm super excited to be working on my current projects and yes, I will show the finals when we are ready to rock. But for now, I will show one of my favourite logos I've designed...my hubbys logo:) Its not just because he's my man...but because its been really cool to see how this logo has shown up all over the world...in magazines, posters, banners, shirts, stickers, skateboards....you name it! This logo is actually starting to sink in as his artist identity.... and that, my friend, is the power of branding. xo






No comments:

Post a Comment