Friday, September 2, 2011

never stop dreaming.

hello darlings...
You all were on my mind today. My hope in writing a blog is not only to stay inspired but also to inspire all the visionaries who read it. Vision City is not only a business for me but a way for me to inspire.... who you ask? ..... well, anyone who has a dream. As my husband always says "dreaming is not a waste of time... dreaming is when you paint a picture in your mind of who you want to become"..... well put my love:) I am personally choosing to allow myself to dream bigger then ever. Im pushing my own boundaries and smashing all the glass ceilings in my life. Sometimes allowing ourselves to dream and actually believe it could happen is scary... I mean, what if it doesn't happen? BUT WHAT IF IT DOES?!!!
and now, my darlings, I turn to you....
What is your dream? and if you don't have a dream... start dreaming.
but never...ever let people, circumstances or anything else cause you to stop dreaming. We need you to dream... your dream can change your world, our world ... and even the world.
never stop dreaming. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment