Monday, November 22, 2010

Just AnOther Magazine.



I arrived early to a design meeting at a Starbucks yesterday...so while waiting I wandered around the magazine section in the neighboring Chapters Bookstore... low and behold...I was captured by this absolutely stunning magazine cover featuring Bjork. The cover and inside story was photographed by Inez and Vinhoodh, a married photography duo who work together as fashion photographers. They literally shoot side by side...one of them capturing the attention of their subject and the other one 'steals' images like a fly on the wall...Brilliant. I love the high contrast in these images...the minimal grays allow for a sharpness and edge to the images. I was never a huge Bjork fan but wow, does she ever photograph beautifully.








No comments:

Post a Comment