Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ashish.



Ashish Gupta is the newest darling Designer in London, launching show after show that's seemingly making front rows stand up and take notice. A graduate of Fashion Design at the Central St.Martins in UK, Ashish has been developing his name among celebs over the last few years but this year its as if his pieces are being seen every where. The other day I added a photo of a Paris street style look to my blog thinking the girl was wearing an old vintage skirt...turns out it was one of his classic African/Bollywood glitter inspired items that are instantly becoming classic.
Ashish was born in India and now owns homes in Toronto as well as New York. I really love the attitude of the clothes. The girl who wears these clothes needs to be full of personality, creativity and quite frankly...comfortable with standing out in a crowd... LOVE IT.
These clothes remind me of the street looks of Tokyo...one of my favourite cities in the world:)
Here are my favs from the show...










No comments:

Post a Comment