Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sleepless in Seattle.



I head out on tour last Monday, needing a bit of a break from the craziness back home...and what do I get...? well, I wouldn't exactly call it a break. I jumped in a car with my husband and our band of three other men and began traveling for hours on end from show to show. We even drove through the night to make it to each show...and let me tell you... sleeping in a moving truck is not really sleeping. Especially when you have long limbs that are folded up like a pretzel in the back seat....Sleep was a luxury on this trip. But, in the midst of all the hustle, we had a day off in one of my favourite American cities...Seattle. We visited the hubby's record label, hit up Thai Toms...the best Thai spot ever...and of course wandered through great vintage shops. It was a much needed day to recover. Here is a few pics of me and the man....




(yes I know this is blurry, but I still like this shot.)








No comments:

Post a Comment