Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Boredom & Beauty.



Frustration & Boredom on my flight home led to weird but interesting images. In this case, I thought I would take some pics of the accessories I was wearing...they are all so individually pretty that when I put them all together, the images were actually quite beautiful. I was pretending I was shooting them for a accessory story for a high end fashion mag...hey why not...imagination is such a powerful tool.
Each one of these pieces just flat out make me happy.....

I recently picked up this faux fur scarf at a local H and M and I absolutely love it. I must admit though, people look at me weird when I wear it...maybe they think its real. Well its Faux Fur people! chill :)

The peacock feather hair accessory was hand crafted by my friend Rebecca. She is the Owner of Cherry Apple Art, an art and Hair Accessory company and her work is incredible. She sponsored me for this tour with several stunning pieces and I rocked each one of them with pride. Check out her brand new website:
www.cherryappleart.com


And last but not least, I found this adorable camera ring at a little vintage shop in Seattle on our day off. Its the perfect blend of two things I love...big chunky rings and photography. Now, having said that, wearing a ring that's a camera is a bit literal...and..well...kind of cheezy:)...but so adorable, I couldn't resist! It just makes me laugh. I might as well wear a t-shirt that reads "Im a photographer"... lol

Anyway, here is what came of my play time... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment