Friday, August 13, 2010

One Legged Jockey...



ok girls...I know I have not blogged in a few days but I am just re-surfacing after 5 days of workshops with the Spire Tour. Things are going great and we are getting to discuss issues of identity and vocation with teens all over the Country. The workshops are one hour long and are designed to help teens discover how to find a sense of personal identity as well as starting to think about how they can use their natural talents and giftings to develop their career path. I feel like I am learning as I am teaching in the workshops. The Spire team are an amazing group of people and we are having a blast. I have much to share with you all but for now, seeing as I am exhausted, sitting in a hotel bed...I will share a really cool vintage shop I found the other day called the One Legged Jockey...catchy name eh? lol...

oh ya...and today we found out we got a last minute booking to play Flavo festival in Holland next week! Apparently this festival is one of the biggest in Europe:) oh yes...rock on baby!











No comments:

Post a Comment