Thursday, August 26, 2010

New York State of Mind



So I am back from London and must say, I'm happy to see my own bed. No more living out of bags, waiting in customs lines or doing laundry in hotel bathtubs!...well...for a little while anyway;) I passed by my friend Rebeccas place yesterday and noticed she had the new Elle US September issue...so of course I was magnetically drawn to it on her kitchen counter...and somehow it left with me when I walked out her front door....thanks Bek! lol....but when I opened the pages I found this absolutely stunning New York fashion story that I need to share. The photography in this story has a real sense of New York. The lighting, the muted colors, the textures...oh ya and the Fashion! This girl rocks and she doesn't look like she gives a rip if she is wearing something that is "in" this season... she is just living her life and being herself, wow...what a concept. I love this.

Props to the Photographer, Laurie Bartley, great work.

xo.







No comments:

Post a Comment